BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Maria G.
Miami Lakes
Who doesn’t like Oreo cookies? My family love it my friends too! It’s good for a snack day
Veronica V.
Westlake
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty! I love dipping these in a cup of milk! They’re a great snack! So good!
Caitlin R.
Delicious and well priced but so so many calories and ingredients that aren’t good for you!
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Milk’s favorite cookie, my favorite cookie, not so healthy- but so so so good and tempting!
Haidyn M.
klamath falls
I love Oreos I eat them all the time! When I eat them I dip them in milk and it’s very good
Elizabeth D.
United States
Hello guys so the originals are just the best god tasting it’s the best treat ever to have
Dominique D.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic vegan treat! I dip mine in almond milk. Love using these for desert crusts as well.
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
My favorite cookie in a package! My go to cookie snack I pack for road trips. Great taste!
Aparna K.
Every body loves oreos and I am mad for them so badly..........dunk it in milk and yummmmm
Kristen M.
Springville
Love me some Oreos. They are sooo yummy you can’t just eat one! Makes a good pie crust to!