BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Olivia N.
Georgetown, KY
I have always loved Oreos. This what I normally buy when I have a sweet tooth. Very delicious!
Lily S.
Erwin
Not a fan of the original Oreos. I think there’s too much creme. I just don’t see the appeal.
Elizabeth G.
Fayetteville, AR
Classic all American cookie sandwich! Genetics don’t hold a candle to the original! Delicious
Melissa G.
Has anyone ever really complained about Oreo? I love it especially with a glass of cold milk.
Kyla C.
Port St Lucie, FL
I’ve eaten these for years. I’ve tried the double stuffed ones but I like these much better.
🖤Becca🖤 H.
Foster
Oreos are the best! Dunked in milk or just plan.. especially if you use them as a pie crust!
Tyler T.
Minnesota
Absolutely looooove oreos, it’s never hard to sit down and eat a full row... or a whole pack
clarissa v.
Bronx, NY
I really like these and so does my family ! Love dunking these things in a tall glass of milk
❗️Genesis C.
houston
Las mejores galletas que puedes disgustar en tu paladar ! Realmente es lo máximo es riquísimo
Nicole R.
Miami
This is one of my favorite cheat meal snacks. So delicious! Always reminds me of my childhood