BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
marly r.
We buy these all the time. The kids are addicted to them. I highly recommend these. Must try.
Addyson i.
East Lansing
Good price and availability, but not as good as double stuffed. Honestly only good with milk
Dayanara D.
Philadelphia, PA
Every day I eat one Oreo cookies they always good with milk theatres are great I do recommend
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
These originals are the best! You can’t beat original! These don’t last long in my household
Heather G.
Roseville
Everyone loves Oreos. You can go wrong with the basics! Eat them plain or dunk them in milk.
🖤Becca🖤 H.
Foster
Oreos are the best! Dunked in milk or just plan.. especially if you use them as a pie crust!
Lily S.
Erwin
Not a fan of the original Oreos. I think there’s too much creme. I just don’t see the appeal.
kyra e.
Such a classic!! Really good, love enjoying them with a cold glass of milk. Buy these always!
Nicole R.
Miami
This is one of my favorite cheat meal snacks. So delicious! Always reminds me of my childhood
Elizabeth G.
Fayetteville, AR
Classic all American cookie sandwich! Genetics don’t hold a candle to the original! Delicious