BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Victoria C.
Southaven
Best product for my cravings. Leaves my pregnant belly happy as ever. :) recommended to any body!
Terra M.
Columbus
A staple for sweet tooth cravings in my house! Nothing better than Oreo dunking in ice cold milk!
Umber K.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious snack & a childhood favorite for a sweet snack. Oreos go great with a cup of cold milk.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve never had an Oreo cookie that I didn’t like. And they can go great on just about any desert
⠀⠀⠀⠀Elaine R.
Bronx, NY
I love Oreo. Affordable and a good one if you like chocolate cookies. I buy it at the supermarket
Danielle G.
Man
I love Oreos. They taste great & you could fry them or make Oreo balls too! They are affordable!
Amanda R.
Nowata
I love oreos they are delicious. However, you have to be careful not to eat the whole package.
Shelby M.
buffalo
Oreos are great and come in so many different varieties that they never get old. A great treat!
Audrey K.
Minneapolis
Favorite cookie. I prefer double stuffed and they are great for dunking into milk. Great snack
JackieTheGay A.
These are so addicting!! The chocolate crunchiness on the outside compliments the inner filling