BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kayla E.
A classic, who honestly doesn’t like these, they have and always will be a favorite and a go to.
Giovanna O.
McLean , VA
Nothing like the original, right? Oreos are my addiction and I can’t just eat one cookie sandwich
Taylor B.
Tempe
Purchased at: Target
It’s odd to me that these are vegan but oh well. They’re still so yummy! Oreos and some milk yum!
Shelby M.
buffalo
Oreos are great and come in so many different varieties that they never get old. A great treat!
Jhoselyn M.
I love OREOS. These are the perfect cookie for any event or occasion, or just to keep at home.
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the classic taste of Oreo. Chocolate and cream sandwich. Such delightful treat with milk.
Maria E.
Salinas
I can eat about the whole box and these are my fave cookies of all time who doesn’t love Oreos
Kaylie K.
Wilson, WI
Great taste and a great snack. These are also great for making dessert such as ice cream cake.
Sheba M.
Oreos and milk?..amazing combo..you can’t beat the taste of it..always have these in my pantry.
Erika V.
Citrus Hts, CA
The original Oreos are the best in my opinion, flavor is unbeatable. My go to cookies for sure.