BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Ryan F.
Tulare
If I could give more than 5 stars I would give 100 I would. These cookies go great paired with milk!
Vanessa L.
los angeles
Another house hold favorite. These definitely do not last long in our house, another addicting snack
Morgan T.
Florissant, MO
So good! Who doesn’t love Oreos?? Always a family favorite! Very nostalgic as well! Can’t get enough!
Monique A.
Aztec , NM
Love Oreos there so yummy you can’t just have one and plus you can use for cooking like some desserts
Kellyn J.
Indianapolis , IN
Umm Hello? How could I not give these cookies five stars? Seriously the best and I always crave them.
Trudy N.
Garden Grove
It’s good but it’s unhealthy at the same time. But it’s so good that I keep eating. It’s cheap too :/
Donnalyn F.
Hays Ks
I love Oreo dipping in milk for breakfast, we always buy in Walmart but quite expensive for cookies.
Gianna A.
One of my favorite cookies based on its great taste and great price. Love its other varieties as well
Jacky O.
Dinuba
So good!! Good with milk. Kids will definitely love these . Chocolate lovers will love these as well
Jara S.
Charleston, SC
Classic treat with the amazing icing in the middle. Perfect with a cup of cold milk after a long day.