BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Riah's l.
I personally live Oreos to me oreos are bomb if you don't like these super sweet things ion recommend but if you like chocolate cookies and yummy cream it's for you
Marissa D.
Boston
Despite all the other variations of these cookies, the original will always be my favorite. These cookies taste good and vegan! When I was young, these were basically the only cookies I could eat because I had a milk allergy, so I’ll probably be forever bias when it comes to these cookies.
Kalani D.
Rialto
Oreos are not my go to cookie to eat on it’s own at all. The cookie itself is bomb just for me the creme in the middle is a little to sweet for my liking so I always end up scraping it off. Unless I’m smashing these up in vanilla ice cream that’s the only time I’ll give it a 5 star rating.
Tracy S.
Peabody, MA
Oreo are soooo good! I prefer the original kind better. It is the perfect amount of creamy middle. I like to dip in a tall glass of milk and munch away
I also crumble over ice cream too.
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
I have recently started buying the party pack of Oreos because I eat them for a nightly snack. I like to always have them at home so I buy the big pack. They are delicious but I think a little expensive. I don’t mind it though because I don’t indulge in sweets often so it’s worth it to me
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
Oreos are one of God’s greater gifts to the world. I love them so much (not a fan of double stuff because why mess with perfection??) unhealthy but also soooo good
Meli V.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Target
I like it is vegan and taste súper you all know that, but so much sugar and the Palm oil they use is killing a lot of animals and it’s destroying the forest, so please reconsider your fats sources please!
Ashley J.
United States
They are Classic cookies, can't go wrong. They keep putting out all these random flavors, but the thing I want next is just the cookie without the filing. I really like the cookie part.

If you haven't crushed the cookie up and put it on ice cream or yogurt you need to like right now!!!!
Alesia B.
I’m not a double stuffed loving girl so I opt for original Oreos. These are delicious and will ruin your diet if you’re trying to lose weight. The pros are these are delicious, the cons are you can’t stop eating them.
Heather M.
Clanton
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreo cookies are my fav. I can eat them so many ways. Dunk 'em in a glass of milk, take them apart and enjoy the rich cream in the middle, or eat them alone. Either way, they are awesome.