BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Melissa K.
I looooooivvveeee Oreos. They’re definitely addicting especially with milk. Extremely delicious and fulfilling.
Macarena C.
Oxford, OH
Original is always the way to go. The original cookie is the most basic but also most delicious. It’s not overpowered
Kimberly C.
Long Beach , CA
Oreos have always been amazing. I only love the original. Not double stuff. Price is decent. They are very delicious.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Back when Oreo was plain and simple, but I’m not complaining, I absolutely love the new flavors they have available!
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
I am not crazy about Oreo cookies, but my son loves them, and he really likes to dip them in milk when he eats them.
Katie B.
Texas City, TX
Obviously who doesn't love these. Can't go wrong with cookies. Can't really say much other than you should get them!
Robin H.
107 chadwick place Newburgh NY
Purchased at: Target
If you never had these your not living and they are certified vegan 😭😭😭 dip them in chocolate syrup and milk so good
кคყყ v.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Oreos even when I deep fry them or drown them in milk they're good for snacks or even ice cream very delicious
Yessica G.
251 E. 138th st Bronx NY 10451 statefarm
Purchased at: Publix
I mean who doesn't love a classic oreo, let's be honest their the best! I grew up eating these and I still love them
Sierra C.
Glasgow
Oreo really is milks favorite cookie. I love holding them in there til they’re soggy and omg it just taste so good
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.