BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Karla M.
Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, I only have one thing to say: you put my adorable grandma to shame.
Megan P.
Kingsport
Purchased at: Walmart
Our family LOVES Oreos! We like them dunked in milk or fried. That are by far the best cookies on the market.
Melissa M.
Elgin, IL
Oreos are yummy. I have loved them since I was a kid. They're the only cookies that I keep in the house. Mmmm
Luis D.
rancho mirage
I love these cookies omg !! I wish they would just sell the stuffing from the cookies omggg they are amazing
Jaclyn H.
Piggott
My absolute favorite cookie out there of all time!
Brings milk and cookies to a whole new different meaning!
St⭐r C.
Roseburg, OR
I LOOOVEEE oreos. They are a favorite every since I was a little kid, I'm sure it was for most people as well
April H.
springfield
We love them all just so good 😊 one of are favorite cookies 🍪 I have to get some ever time we go to the store
Caitlin C.
Mobile
Oreos. Just. Fantastic. Literally the best cookie ever! I stock up on Oreos! I eat them atleast twice a week!
Kaitlin B.
I love Oreo cookies so much because they have so much flavor and they fill me up after about five cookies lol
Jasmine S.
CINCINNATI
The original oreo is perfect. Theres nothing more to say except that its delicious with milk. The perfect two
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.