BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Tasha M.
acworth
Never can go wrong with Oreos! I will eat a whole sleeve if I’m not careful! Lol, great taste and value
||Evelyn||
There good snacks I love theses there better with milk there aren’t the healthiest things but it’s good
Kristen E.
Mogadore
Oreo is always a favorite in my house! Great taste and fun to dip!!! I would like to try more flavors!!
Cristina C.
San Jacinto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreo original chocolate sandwich cookies are my favorite cookies! You can never go wrong with original.
Amy D.
Madison, WI
Love the chocolate taste with the filling. These are definitely addicting and are best dipped in milk.
KAX O.
Renton, WA
Good 'ol taste! Yum! Wouldn't trade it for the world and it tastes even better with milk (or soy milk)!
Jessie L.
El Dorado
These are so yummy. I love the proportion of the crunchy cookie and Creme. Not too sweet. It’s perfect.
Britt C.
Original Oreos are the best. Especially with a big glass of milk! Oh my goodness best thing! Delicious!
Lindsey S.
Who hasn’t had an Oreo? Do I even need to explain what an Oreo tastes like? They taste like yummyness.
Brooke B.
So good! I love all the different variations. The originals are always great. Love the filling inside.