BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
KAX O.
Renton, WA
Good 'ol taste! Yum! Wouldn't trade it for the world and it tastes even better with milk (or soy milk)!
Jessie L.
El Dorado
These are so yummy. I love the proportion of the crunchy cookie and Creme. Not too sweet. It’s perfect.
Kristen E.
Mogadore
Oreo is always a favorite in my house! Great taste and fun to dip!!! I would like to try more flavors!!
Brooke B.
So good! I love all the different variations. The originals are always great. Love the filling inside.
Jocelyn K.
apache junction
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite. I love eating these as a late night snack. Not the healthiest, but still great.
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a fan of oreos, don’t take me wrong I can eat a couple but after that it just to much for me.
Amy D.
Madison, WI
Love the chocolate taste with the filling. These are definitely addicting and are best dipped in milk.
Lindsey S.
Who hasn’t had an Oreo? Do I even need to explain what an Oreo tastes like? They taste like yummyness.
Nicole R.
Bay City
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ll eat a whole container of these in one sitting, by myself. They are so tasty and amazing with milk.
Julie P.
Reseda, CA
Like who doesn’t love the original Oreo cookies because I do! They are the only one I buy at the store