BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
Oreos are Oreos! Chocolatey and delicious. I am a lover of all things Oreo! The thins are my new favorite
Vanessa G.
Alamo
My favorite brand of cookies I like to enjoy them with milk and sometimes milk a milk of cokies and cream
Sarah Beth C.
Jacksonville, AL
Such a classic!!! Super yummy with a glass of milk! If you don’t like these, then you are missing out!
Beth S.
Orlando, FL
A classic cookie. I’m more of a fan of the double stuffed Oreos - these just don’t have enough filling!
The original is the best ♥️ my whole family loves these as a sweet treat. Nothing beats the original .
Sarah L.
I mean they are Oreos. They are delicious. Dunk it in milk or split it open and eat the cream out of it
Sabrina H.
Los Angeles
Can’t go wrong with Oreos they are simply the best. My nieces love them and always eat the creme first
Baylee H.
Texas
I love me some Oreos. I could eat them all day. The knock offs will ALWAYS pale in comparison to them.
Cristina C.
San Jacinto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreo original chocolate sandwich cookies are my favorite cookies! You can never go wrong with original.
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
Love these I’m milk or as an ingredient in a dish! Making Oreo balls are a great idea to do with these!