BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Rayli W.
my family loves oreos. we cook with them or eat them with milk. our favorites are the kind they release for Christmas that are white fudge dipped, but any flavor is good.
Kim S.
Bennett, NC
Is there anything better than Oreo Orginals with a glass of milk?  Yes, they have tons of other flavors....but come on...this is the starter!  This flavor is still the best one.  They can be rather expensive and pricey at the grocery stores, but every now and then I'll splurge and buy a pack.
Jolene G.
Clovis, NM
My favorite cookie....it really is milks best friend. I know it's not healthy but I like to break them up in a bowl and pour milk over and have Oreo cereal....soooo good.
Maria A.
Greenville, SC
Oreo cookies with a glass of milk are the best. They remind me of home. Can also be eaten with some plain yogurt. Easy morning breakfast when you find yourself in a rush!
Daphne W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are delicious cookies and perfect for dunking in a big glass of milk. The chocolate part of the cookie holds the milk while still being kinda crunchy!!! Soooo good for a delicious sweet treat. This is a favorite!!!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good cookies. They're very rich and sweet so you can't have a lot of them but they make for a good small treat. They're cheap and you get a lot for the price.
kiki b.
I personally don’t like eating preos by itself I just dip it into mild it’s a lot better but the only thing I don’t like about it is it’s packaging I just wish it was more sturdy or made of cardboard and it has a slot to secure cookies I also wish it was a little healthier but other than that I like it
Summer Q.
Princeton
I can eat oreos with or without milk. They are just that good! I have eaten a while pack to myself before, so watch out! Lol I feel like oreos are every ones favorite!
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
There is no beating a classic like Original Oreos!  I'm sure I don't have to explain this, but they taste great when they're dunked into milk so that they get nice and soft before eating!  They're also great when making Oreo Balls for holidays, and of course the ultimate ice cream topping.
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
Nothing beats the original Oreo cookie. These are very good to eat at any age! They are not a healthy snack so don’t eat too many! I recommend this cookie to everyone!