BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Berenice A.
Magnolia
My kids, my hubby and me love these there supper good with a glass of milk.😁 I have been eating them since i was small.
Hilda G.
Whittier
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids love these cookies and are great to eat dipping inside the milk or eating the inside first. They are fun to eat
Nika W.
Auburn Hills , MI
My family always loves to see Oreos in the cabinet. I can barely walk away from them before the kids dig into the pack.
Stella Y.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
A good Oreo sit down and binge is great! They don't stick to your mouth, they're not too rich, and always fun to have!
Meg P.
Humble, TX
I feel like the cookie part has changed in the last few years. Still a classic fave, but they def changed a few things
Allison c.
I love Oreos. What else is there to say? I love them drenched in milk and then after a few you drink your “cookie” milk
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oreos are the best. Eat them whole or take them apart, dunk them in some milk, its all yummy. Always have some on hand.
Emeka N.
Everett , WA
A classic cookie that tastes great! It’s even better with milk and it’s a perfect combination of chocolate and filling.
Crystal M.
Sheridan
These are great cookies. Something from childhood that I love even as an adult. My kid loves them too. Enjoy with milk
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
Love Oreos they are everyone’s favorite snack. Who doesn’t like Oreos?? Oreos are not expensive and they are delicious
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.