BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Cynthia g.
United States
I love these!! You can eat them whole or you can eat the cookies first then the icing. Best with cold milk.
Jess M.
Evansville
I mean can you leave a negative comment for Oreo!!?? They are good plain or with milk. The classic cookie!
Ivy E.
These are a classic childhood cookie. They taste really good and tend to disappear from the pantry quickly.
Micaela Q.
Phoenix
Delicious and always a classic go to! Dipped in milk or added to ice cream, yummy! A must have in our home!
Cynthia L.
Love these cookies with milk. The filling inside is so good. Kids love them and great to share with family.
Alexis S.
Independence, KY
Love Oreos gives you the sugary treat you want when you’re craving them. My only problem is going overboard
Amanda C.
Taunton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making oreo balls with these. They are also a good milk and cookies snack. Who doesnt love oreos...
Natalia G.
Miami Beach
The original flavor is better that others, I eat it with milk in my dinners, these are delicious cookies! 🍪
Naomi H.
Westwood
Purchased at: Target
I just love Oreo. The cream inside of the dark biscuit is the perfect mixture and makes me really addicted
Stephanie W.
West Jordan
Purchased at: Kroger
I LOVE Oreos. You can’t beat an original Oreo. So good on their own or to dip in milk or put in ice cream.