BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Joey J.
merced
I love these, they’re one of the best cookies out there. I get them almost every time I go grocery shopping
erika p.
One of the best cookies in the world! Eat it with milk or eat it alone, such an amazing cookie! Love them.
Erika L.
Fort Worth
Great cookie. Not a soft cookie, it is hard. Sandwich with two chocolate cookies with a white cream inside.
Carolina S.
Massachusetts
Delicioso! Sempre carrego na bolsa, ótimo snack pra qualquer momento! Saboroso, acessível e fácil de achar!
Laney T.
Tuscaloosa
These are my favorite cookies. They have the perfect ratio to cookie to creme. They are wonderful and tasty
Corinne C.
Evansville
Best cookies ever. They're perfect dipped in a glass of milk. You'll eat a whole row before you know it!!!
Johnae R.
N Little Rock, AR
Okay Oreos and milk has to be a weakness for a lot of people! America’s favorite cookie?! Umm yes please!!
Brooklyn M.
Gray
Purchased at: Walmart
These Oreo cookies are my favorite. They even taste better when you take a glass of milk and dunk them it.
Kaylin F.
Burgettstown
best of all the oreos! the original! perfect when dipped in some milk! we buy them all the time in my house
keandra j.
I like these cookies I always have always will nobody gonna stope nobody ever have nobody is gonna stop me