BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Brittany L.
Md
This has been my #1 favorite cookie since i was a kid and i don’t think anything could make me change my mind
Karla M.
Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, I only have one thing to say: you put my adorable grandma to shame.
Jaclyn H.
Piggott
My absolute favorite cookie out there of all time!
Brings milk and cookies to a whole new different meaning!
Melissa M.
Elgin, IL
Oreos are yummy. I have loved them since I was a kid. They're the only cookies that I keep in the house. Mmmm
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
I love these cookies they are pretty low in calorie compared to most treats. I get mine at winco or Walmart.
Sarah G.
El Paso
Can't go wrong with the classic Oreo cookies I think everyone really likes them this is my second best cookie
jacqueline B.
San jose, CA
Una de las galletas que todo mundo compra por el sabor es una verdadera convinacion con leche sabe muy buena
haylee s.
mobile
Perfect in milk and late at night! Easy to get addicted to! So good in ice cream too! All around great snack
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
Oreos are just the best. They are best dipped in milk or plain. They're good to make a cheesecake crust with.
Jessica S.
plano
Purchased at: Walmart
I get the original can’t do the double stuffed. Great cookie of course with milk... or without. Your choice.