BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kaitlin B.
I love Oreo cookies so much because they have so much flavor and they fill me up after about five cookies lol
Caitlin C.
Mobile
Oreos. Just. Fantastic. Literally the best cookie ever! I stock up on Oreos! I eat them atleast twice a week!
St⭐r C.
Roseburg, OR
I LOOOVEEE oreos. They are a favorite every since I was a little kid, I'm sure it was for most people as well
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
I love these cookies they are pretty low in calorie compared to most treats. I get mine at winco or Walmart.
Acacia D.
Oreos are such a great snack for sharing. The container has a lot of cookies and everyone always loves them.
Jaclyn H.
Piggott
My absolute favorite cookie out there of all time!
Brings milk and cookies to a whole new different meaning!
Sarah G.
El Paso
Can't go wrong with the classic Oreo cookies I think everyone really likes them this is my second best cookie
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
These are great for the kids and husband snack lunches they never go without them get the big box from Costco
Gema V.
Love these for on the go and a quick snack. I'm always munching on something so keeping a few of these to eat
Bianca C.
Salinas, CA
Having the Oreos in a cup of milk and letting them soften is a great idea to do when you have a huge cravings