BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Michelle D.
Middletown, NY
What’s better than an Oreo cookie!! You can easily eat a whole pack if nobody is watching. They’re delicious.
Marinda P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cookies are so addictive, can not put it down once I started and its not too sweet which is also a plus
tamra f.
Clifton
Oreos are my favorite cookie. Whether you eat them normal, pick em apart, dunk em, whatever!! I love oreos!!
Mia P.
The original are my favorite oreos. I love to just whip out some oreos with a tall glass of milk for a snack
Iris V.
Brooklyn Center
Tastes really good with cold milk ! Reminds me of my childhood and all ! Really sweet for me sometimes though
Amanda H.
Louisa
We love having oreos while we all pile up together for our family movie nights! Such a great treat for us all
Brittany L.
Md
This has been my #1 favorite cookie since i was a kid and i don’t think anything could make me change my mind
Beth A.
Oreo's are the best cookies of all time and if you do not agree with me , that isvfine. But you are wrong....
Alexis C.
What’s more iconic then and Oreo? I’ll wait.... nothing! These are the classic staple cookie in any household
Lucy G.
Indian River, MI
This cookie has been my favorite since CHILDHOOD. each bite is full of delicious flavor. My kids enjoy it too