BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Jeff D.
Bronx
I'm totally 100% in love with this product, especially the original one. This product is my favorite cookie of all time, being that it has a great taste value worth buying. The chocolate cookie and the cream-filled insides to me are a good combination and even better with cold milk to dunk them in. It makes a great movie time snack when combined with milk.
Rachael W.
Seriously who doesn't like Oreos? Oreos are definitely milk's best friend. Every time I eat an Oreo it brings out my inner kid. Oreos remind me of the easier days as a child and eating them at my Grandma's house.
They have got a little pricey, but I do only purchase them every once in awhile.
So if your having a bad day, buy some Oreos.
If you are having a good day, buy some Oreos. 😉
Kaitlyn K.
The classic cookie! Sometimes i eat it whole, sometimes I break it inhalf, sometimes i eat the cream first. My favorite way to eat it is FRIED. im a garbage gut. 2nd favorite cookie of all time.
Virginia C.
One of the best cookies. Ever. I like to put some milk into a mug and add as many Oreos that will fit and then let them soften (yes, I like my cookies soggy). Then eat with a spoon.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A classic Oreo that's still so delicious. Nothing can beat these. I always love to have a couple at the end of the night to satisfy my sweet tooth. They're so chocolately and good
Taylor P.
Saginaw, TX
Oreos and milk is the best bedtime snack. These are definitely not healthy seeing as I each a whole sleeve by myself in one night. I have an addiction to milk and cookies and the cookies have not lost my taste yet!
Nicole B.
Urbana, IL
These are the best for the kids or for baking with. I always use these to made Oreo balls during the winter months for family and friends. Will always continue to buy this brand!
scotty 2.
los angeles
I looooove oreos but if you’re not a fan of sweets like me the cream is sweet . I love just scrapping it off . It did meet my expectations though. I really wish they just had the cookie wit out the cream .
Lexi T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Obviously these cookies are incredible, BUT the regular ones just don’t have enough cream! The center is the best part! I don’t know if it’s just me, but I 100% eat the cookies for the center, and the basic small amount isn’t enough. I often twist them apart and add all the cream on one cookie so that it’s more like a double stuf.
Marinah v.
Norton
I love Oreos especially when I want a late night snack. There’s many many flavors so you can pick and choose what you want. Not rlly healthy a lot of sugar, but won’t do much harm if you only eat a little.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.