BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
tamra f.
Clifton
Oreos are my favorite cookie. Whether you eat them normal, pick em apart, dunk em, whatever!! I love oreos!!
Iris V.
Brooklyn Center
Tastes really good with cold milk ! Reminds me of my childhood and all ! Really sweet for me sometimes though
Marinda P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cookies are so addictive, can not put it down once I started and its not too sweet which is also a plus
Jessica S.
plano
Purchased at: Walmart
I get the original can’t do the double stuffed. Great cookie of course with milk... or without. Your choice.
Mia P.
The original are my favorite oreos. I love to just whip out some oreos with a tall glass of milk for a snack
Alexis C.
What’s more iconic then and Oreo? I’ll wait.... nothing! These are the classic staple cookie in any household
Beth A.
Oreo's are the best cookies of all time and if you do not agree with me , that isvfine. But you are wrong....
Lucy G.
Indian River, MI
This cookie has been my favorite since CHILDHOOD. each bite is full of delicious flavor. My kids enjoy it too
McKenzie H.
Benld, IL
I put oreos on everything! cake, pie, other cookies you name it. best cookie to dunk by far. lick stick dunk.
Acacia D.
Oreos are such a great snack for sharing. The container has a lot of cookies and everyone always loves them.