BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kacy B.
Frankfort
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these all the time for my daughter and boyfriend. I buy the family pack so there is enough for everyone
Kaitlin B.
I love Oreo cookies so much because they have so much flavor and they fill me up after about five cookies lol
Jasmine S.
CINCINNATI
The original oreo is perfect. Theres nothing more to say except that its delicious with milk. The perfect two
Brittany L.
Md
This has been my #1 favorite cookie since i was a kid and i don’t think anything could make me change my mind
Erin A.
New Tripoli
Who doesn’t love a classic Oreo! With a glass of milk I can eat the entire package! Makes me feel young again
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
Y'all already know these are the best. Why are you bothering to read reviews??? Go get some delicious Oreos!
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
Give us one day and we can finish a whole pack of these. Oreos are addicting. Love love love is some oreos!!
Tori S.
I don’t think there is anything better than an Oreo dipped into some milk. I always have a pack in my kitchen
Luis D.
rancho mirage
I love these cookies omg !! I wish they would just sell the stuffing from the cookies omggg they are amazing
Paislee P.
You can’t say these aren’t milks favorite cookie. These are my all time favorite and they will never get old!