BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Amanda F.
My favorite go to comfort snack. The chocolate is a perfect combination of sweetness and cocoa. Great for dunking in milk.
rosie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THIS COOKIES!!!! I ALWAYS ENJOY THEM WITH A CUP OF MILK!!!. Great snack any time of the day. oreos are my favorite. mm
lisa j.
Always a go to cookie at our house. The kids love to dip them in their milk or just open them up and eat the middle first.
Esmeralda A.
San jose, CA
Super yummy snack. My kids and i love oreo cookies. Our favorite dessert. We liked to eat with milk or just by themselves.
Victoria R.
Belton
These are my kids absolute favorite cookie. They love to eat these with mike, or take them sorry and just eat the inside .
Kamryn P.
Levelland, TX
Nothing can beat a couple of Oreos and a glass of milk. The ORIGINAL Oreos not some of the crazy flavors they come out with
Sarapaul P.
Minnesota
I love oreos so much I have not got around to trying all the other kinds of oreos because I'm just stuch on this yummy one.
Harmony P.
kuna
My all time favorite cookie especially frozen. If you haven’t tried it frozen do so. My husband likes them dipped in milk.
Kristie W.
ada
Oreo classics is amazing and a perfect go too! This is one of the best cookies you can get that is still classic and great!
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
Who doesn’t like Oreos? I like to dip them on the milk and let them get real soft. With a spoon I take it out and eat it 😌
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.