BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Sohany o.
Alexandria, VA
Son muy ricas con su Centro cremosito con sabor como a vainilla con leche a mis hijos les encanta comer muchas
Molly B.
parkville, md
Always a go to cookie. Delicious and you can never eat just one. Will always love a classic Oreo cookie or 10.
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
These are good. There are other cookies I would rather eat but these ar a classic so of course I like them ...
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
My family’s favorite cookie.
Tastes best with milk. But really always delicious! And they don’t contain milk!!
Sabrina M.
Anderson
This may be milk's favorite cookie, but it is definitely the favorite cookie in our house. A nice sweet option.
Constance B.
Tallassee, AL
You can never go wrong with the original cookie. I absolutely adore these cookies. They are my all time fave!!
Jenny B.
My son loves Oreos. I just need to get him to try them with milk, then I might have a monster on my hands. Lol.
BreeAnn B.
Owensboro, KY
These cookies are extremely tasty. There are many off brand versions, but the original Oreo brand is the best.
khristy W.
DeKalb
a classic childhood favorite and if healthier would eat more often. as a special treat will still have at times
Dominique B.
Bronx, NY
Solo, with milk . These cookies can’t be beat. Chocolate goodness. This may be the most attractive black snack