BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kirsten C.
PORT CLINTON, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
You can dunk these in milk or eat them plain. Either way, it's a tasty way! I prefer these over double stuffed.
Jessie M.
West Hempstead, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love these cookies. If don’t want to eat them plain, buy vanilla ice cream and make your own cookies n cream.
Jenny B.
My son loves Oreos. I just need to get him to try them with milk, then I might have a monster on my hands. Lol.
Tori F.
Fremont
Who doesn’t love these? I can’t even get to them before my husband eats them all. They are obviously the best!
Sabrina M.
Anderson
This may be milk's favorite cookie, but it is definitely the favorite cookie in our house. A nice sweet option.
Kay G.
Illinois
Very tasty and yummy my son loves them lol with some milk you're all set and they're good for little desserts .
Eva H.
Awesome cookies. Can be used multiple ways. Affordable. Nice quality and quantity. Fresh packaging. Love them.
Molly B.
parkville, md
Always a go to cookie. Delicious and you can never eat just one. Will always love a classic Oreo cookie or 10.
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
These are good. There are other cookies I would rather eat but these ar a classic so of course I like them ...
Lorena P.
Orlando, FL
You can never go wrong with original oreos. Always exceeds taste expectations. They are bad for diabetics tho.