BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
~Mercedees L.
Oreos are always a must. My numher 1 cookie to go to if none are being made. Also one of my top pregnancy craving
Courtney M.
Sun Valley, CA
I am not a big cookie fan but I love oreos they are the only cookie I will eat and dip in my lactose free milk :)
Yessica F.
Bakersfield, CA
Who doesn't love oreo cookies, cuz I sure do! With a nice glass of milk and this oreo cookies satisfy the tummy.
TrebonyMonique M.
Mansfield, OH
Off brand doesnt compare when it come to these little diet killers lol. Do i have to tell you to drink with milk?
Joy J.
Athens
Purchased at: Kroger
Nothing better than the original with milk. Who cares if it’s not healthy. It’s America favorite cookie and milk
Jennifer P.
I love Oreos !!! With milk and night or the morning to wake up it’s so good , maybe not healthy but delicious :)
Jessica K.
Williamstown, MA
Who doesn't love oreos? They are so good with a cold glass of milk, and its a great treat. I love oreos so much.
Kathryn H.
new carlisle
Another great classic. my kids love them. my significant other loves them, and I love them. ESPECIALLY with milk
Katie B.
Rittman
The only way I like these is soaked in milk until they get soggy. Or perfect to crush up and use for a pie crust.
Marie S.
USAFA
Who doesn’t love Oreo? I mean that’s like America’s cookie it’s so good. There’s 100 different ways to eat them.