BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Janell P.
Spokane Valley
Great classic. Never change. My kids and I love these. Good with milk or plain. Also put in ice cream or pudding.
Suzy G.
San Jose, CA
Who doesn't love oreos?! And I heard they're vegan?! Even better ! Dipped in milk via a fork : perfection. Yummy
Brenda S.
Anaheim
Oreos are the way to go in life love eating them. I can eat them 24/7 everyday any day.one of my favorite cookies
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Let’s see what I can say about this.......I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. Oh and I love again :)
Adriana_Xs
Crispy Chocolate cookies held together with sweet cream. My favorite is to have the cookie with Vanilla ice cream
Claira F.
USA
Oreos will always be the best! These cookies will be legend! My husband loves them and will eat them in one night
Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely LOVE Oreo. Especially putting them in the freezer and they turn into little ice cream sandwiches 😍😍
~Mercedees L.
Oreos are always a must. My numher 1 cookie to go to if none are being made. Also one of my top pregnancy craving
Yessica F.
Bakersfield, CA
Who doesn't love oreo cookies, cuz I sure do! With a nice glass of milk and this oreo cookies satisfy the tummy.
NICOLE H.
Philadelphia
These cookies are ok...a real classic. Im not a huge fan of cookies but they are ok. Nothing to write home about