BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Bri R.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Target
Oreo originals are classics. These are a favorite and must be enjoyed by dunking them into a glass of cold milk!
member-f4f0a
Love these cookies, so yummy. Everyone loves a good sandwich cookie with a glass of milk or cup of coffee. Mmmmmm
Maria M.
Parkville, MD
A staple for your gouse when we want a sweet treat. My nephew loves them, and honestly, who doesn't LOVE oreos?!
hannah g.
hyde park
Literally no one can tell that they don’t like Oreos because if you do I will. It believe you at all what so ever
Tabby B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with a classic Oreo. They are a delicious snack. They go perfect with a glass of ice cold milk
Mihaela C.
Tacoma, WA
I love me some Oreos they taste so amazing and they have some delicious filling in side of them very recommended
Georgette A.
Greensboro, NC
Oreo cookies are my favorite. I love the thins more than these though. I would still definitely recommend these.
Katie D.
These cookies are my all-time favorite to throw in a homemade milkshake, or do enjoy with a cup of hot chocolate
Alida H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one too they r good with or without milk good stuff and a lot of sugar yes they meet my expectations
Melissa T.
Selma, CA
Love these!! My go to cookies! My daughter loves them very affordable n taste delicious what else can i ask for!: