BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Shakira F.
FL
I dont love oreo's to much because there to sweet and chocolatey for to me eat that why i dont like oreos to much.
Meagan H.
Saint Clair
A five star cookie right here! They're the perfect cookie to dunk in milk, and they are DELICIOUS. Not expensive
Georgette A.
Greensboro, NC
Oreo cookies are my favorite. I love the thins more than these though. I would still definitely recommend these.
Mihaela C.
Tacoma, WA
I love me some Oreos they taste so amazing and they have some delicious filling in side of them very recommended
Tabby B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with a classic Oreo. They are a delicious snack. They go perfect with a glass of ice cold milk
Jen S.
Chicago
Nothing beats an original. Is there really anyone that needs a review of Oreos? They’re America’s favorite cookie
Kathryn H.
new carlisle
Another great classic. my kids love them. my significant other loves them, and I love them. ESPECIALLY with milk
abygal c.
San Antonio
I am in love with this I love the way I could just eat this on the random days whenever I feel like it. It great
Yoly G.
Farmingdale, NJ
Eat with delicious milk. My daughter loves it. But you can not eat all the time because you have a lot of sugar.
Ellie M.
Verdi, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best cookies ever invented. Classic and amazing in ice cream, delicious dipped in milk, and still so yummy alone!