BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Zoey F.
Katy
Purchased at: H-E-B
Can never go wrong with this classic original cookie. Great to use to make pie crust, ice creams, and even brownies
Sierra C.
Glasgow
Oreo really is milks favorite cookie. I love holding them in there til they’re soggy and omg it just taste so good
Bailey K.
Watkins, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so so so good, my niece and I absolutely adore these. We always have them in the house! 10/10 recommend.
Mandy T.
Clinton
Family favorite these were in my home as a child . I buy them for my kids and my grandkids. So good dipped in milk.
Tatyana A.
West Point
Perfect for a snack. I love it perfect amount of chocolate and cream it's very delicioylus and tasty will buy again
Addy B.
I buy these Oreo to make different kinds of desserts for my family and friends. These Oreo are staple in my house.
Brittany C.
Slidell
I love using original Oreos crushed up for a base in many desserts. My favorite thing to use them for is dirt cake.
Georgia D.
these are a classic and always leave me satisfied. love the crunch even though they are a little hard to pull apart
Patricia M.
Who doesn’t love America’s favorite cookie? Having a chocolate cookie with sweet cream center is just a plus!
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
I hardly ever just get the normal ones. They just don't really do it for me. They just taste like chocolate cookie.