BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

shayna f.
Slatington, PA
Oreos are amazing! Great tasting and not too expensive. I would definitely buy oreos before other cookies on the shelf.
Stephanie L.
Frankfort , IL
Delicious chocolate with a fun crime filling. This is a favorite in my house. Something the kids are always asking for.
elizabeth s.
Jupiter
I’m addicted to Oreos. They’re cheap, sweet, crunchy, creamy, and chocolatey. I grew up eating these and I can’t stop!
Crystal M.
Sheridan
These are great cookies. Something from childhood that I love even as an adult. My kid loves them too. Enjoy with milk
Tiana S.
albia
I do like Oreos but I’ve had better. Most people just LOVE Oreos but I think they’re just ok. I think it’s just me tho
Meg P.
Humble, TX
I feel like the cookie part has changed in the last few years. Still a classic fave, but they def changed a few things
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love these cookies! They're a classic and are so delicious. I always have at least one package in my house.
LaSaTa's W.
There is this hype about oreos to be honest. Not an extra ordinary cookies but i love it. Specially dipping with milk 😊
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
Baseball may be America’s favorite pastime, but Oreos are America’s favorite cookie. Even better with a glass of milk.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love an oreo??? These always are fresh tasting and delicious. I can not eat them however without milk lol.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.