BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Cassidy J.
Queen City Texas
I loveeee just basic Oreos they’re soo good! I definitely recommend buying! If you dunk them in milk it’s sooo good!
Taylor T.
Oreos are always a great snack or dessert. They were always one of my favorites. No other cookie brand beats Oreo.
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
I hardly ever just get the normal ones. They just don't really do it for me. They just taste like chocolate cookie.
Mandy T.
Clinton
Family favorite these were in my home as a child . I buy them for my kids and my grandkids. So good dipped in milk.
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy love it so much. Great cookie. Great price. Addicting. A favorite. Can't not have it. Kids love it. So do I.
Sierra C.
Glasgow
Oreo really is milks favorite cookie. I love holding them in there til they’re soggy and omg it just taste so good
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
Love these cookies however I can't eat too many because they get stuck in your teeth and they leave a black residue
Tiffany W.
Philadelphia
Great brand of cookies. So good. Great with milk. Always the go to snacks for kids. Great for snacking or parties.
Iri
I love to eat these with milk for breakfast or as snacks. They aren’t the healthiest cookies but they are worth it
Angela C.
New York
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Eh they’ve lost their appeal. Very sweet and high calories that it’s not worth it. Not as good as when I was a kid.