BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Isabelle E.
Good snack to give to little kids, easy to open Package, great with milk, would get these over the double stuff once
angie a.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is almost my favorite brand. I love the Oreo company and their products. At a point i was addicted. Its so good
Amy W.
Memphis
I LIVE OREOS. May be slightly addicted. You can buy some pretty much anywhere. They’re not expensive just addicting.
Isaura E.
I love cookies with my coffee. Oreo cookies fly away fast in my house.. when I buy them, I don’t get to see them.. 😁
Fazia A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Oreos are a classic. Theres not much a person can really say but these are really good. Especially with milk! Loveee
Deborah-kym N.
Oreos are awesome snack with milk. We always have them in the house. I would highly recommend them. They taste great.
TheBasicB* d.
CHARLOTTE
All time favorite cookies! My favorite part is the crème in the middle! Eat these with milk and they are perfection!
Enrique C.
United states
Love oreos with a glass of milk every now and them reminds me of my childhood. I would highly reccomend this product.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
You have to live the oreo chocolate cookies they are so good especially when you dunk them in milk,taste even better
Breanna B.
You can go wrong with the original Oreos. Always a great choice of cookies. My youngest son loves to eat the inside.