BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Paola A.
Arlington, TX
An American favorite. There is no time when it's not appropriate to eat an oreo cookie. A classic that will leave you satisfied.
alicia s.
Purchased at: Target
i... absolutely... loathe... oreos. I've tried and tried and just can't bring myself to dunk these "loveable" cookies into milk.
Kaylynne C.
Tooele
Gotta love the original oreo cookies and you csnt forget the milk! Yummy still my favorite cookie and has been since I was little
Agustin C.
North Liberty
These are genetically modified cookies to make my brain think that they are the best cookies so OBVIOUSLY they are really good XD
Jodi G.
Elk Ridge, UT
Oreos are a staple at our house. So good to dip in milk. We also love to make milkshakes with them. I also love the vanilla ones.
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreo especially the white cream. They are tasty and cheap. I still buy them all the time and I love dunking them in milk.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Will ALWAYS be a favorite. Whether with a glass of milk of crushed up into some ice cream, this is one of my all time favorites!!
Faith H.
Can’t go wrong with a classic! These are my guilty pleasure and I strongly believe that they ALWAYS have to have milk with them!
Brittany A.
Delicious classic treat! Everyone in my family loves these from myself, my husband and our toddlers. I like to dip them in milk.
Ashleigh E.
danielle, il
Purchased at: Walmart
Olyou can't go wrong with these classic cookies! They taste so much better than competitors and are the perfect companion to milk
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.