BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Brandy H.
Mobile, AL
Oreo cookies are amazing and good with a ice cold glass of milk I can sit in front of the tv and eat an entire pack of Oreos
kelsey h.
Joplin, Mo.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are sooo good. Many desserts can be made from them. Oreo balls are like my crack. They're the classic sandwich cookie.
Leilani K.
New Albany
It's an Oreo. They are ok. I prefer other cookies over these. I don't enjoy hard cookies and I don't really like the filling.
Whitehouse N.
Will always be an oreo fan. Tried off brand but taste is way different. Oreos are delish with or without milk. Can't go wrong
Karen R.
Charlotte, NC
Love oreos they are so chocolate and the cream inside is the perfect match for this oreos! So recomendable for a cheat snack
Jamie H.
Oreos are so tasty. They are perfect for people with allergies. I use them in my classroom as well as snack on them at home.
Helenm R.
Whittier
I love to eat chocolate and this one is my favorite.
It tastes really good and always feels like an paraise when you eat it.
Jeannie V.
this is one of my favorite cookies, not to much chocolate and not to much cream. just perfect!  original is my favorite.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
#1 cookie, hands down! Good after lunch, good in the morning and good on the road too! Especially with some milk, I love it!!
Monica J.
riverside
Purchased at: Target
My guilty pleasure I love Oreos with coffee! Other brands of chocolate sandwich cookies do not compare ! Love Oreo anything !
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.