BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Cristian P.
Long Beach, CA
You cannot go wrong with the classic chocolate Oreo cookies. They’re delicious but you could eat more that you should
All of my family members are oreos people's and always have been. Definitely worth the money even for the big packs.
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
these are my favorite cookie! Oreos are delicious on their own, deconstructed, and dunked in milk! It's so versatile.
Jacqueline B.
These cookies are amazing. They are beloved by many and rightly so. The cream and cookie ratio is perfectly balanced.
angie a.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is almost my favorite brand. I love the Oreo company and their products. At a point i was addicted. Its so good
Fazia A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Oreos are a classic. Theres not much a person can really say but these are really good. Especially with milk! Loveee
Samantha C.
Tampa , FL
Oreos are just the classic cookie... I would say thy are my favorite packaged cookie to eat, especially with milk :)
Connie G.
Love these Oreos!! Perfect proportion of cream and crunch. Can’t help but to grab a bag every time I visit the store
mia w.
oreos are my favorite snack of all time. i love all things oreo. it is also vegan so it appeals to multipls audiences
randi r.
franklin park
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I mean who doesn’t like Oreos? Dip it in milk or not. It’s good either way. Just don’t eat the whole bag like I did.