BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Gabriela E.
Arkansas
Mis favoritos porque su crema de en medio es rica y delicioso y me gusta mucho el sabor de la crema y la galleta junta
Sadia F.
Jamaica, NY
Love dipping Oreos in milk that’s the only way I’ll eat them!!! Other than that I hate them dry since they can be hard.
❤Becky❤ H.
Oreos with milk is my favorite thing when it's raining I just love it to dip into warm milk and also good for your kids
Destiney W.
So good, perfect friendship between Oreo and milk. Easy go to snack especially for movie night, daughter loves them too
Stephanie L.
Frankfort , IL
Delicious chocolate with a fun crime filling. This is a favorite in my house. Something the kids are always asking for.
ed3n17 H.
Converse
Purchased at: H-E-B
No thing better than the original ! I remember eating this since e was a kid yummy delicious and so hard to stop eating
carly d.
Sandusky
My kids and I love these cookies. Perfect for when they come home and need a snack. Love this tradition with my babies.
Stephanie R.
Tulsa
Nothing beats an Oreo! They have a signature flavor that cannot be duplicated. Will always be a treat that I purchase.
Kate C.
Newark, OH
This product is great. I love Oreos, and I will forever repurchase them. They are affordable, delicious, and universal.
TheBasicB* d.
CHARLOTTE
All time favorite cookies! My favorite part is the crème in the middle! Eat these with milk and they are perfection!