BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Dafine B.
Concord, MA
Melhor biscoito que já comi!! Sabor de infância... lembrança de escola e de tudo de melhor nessa vida!... maravilhoso!
Agata M.
Mendon, VT
LOVE OREOS! They are delicious. I always bright them with me everywhere I go because they are the perfect snack!
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
Love Oreos they are everyone’s favorite snack. Who doesn’t like Oreos?? Oreos are not expensive and they are delicious
shayna f.
Slatington, PA
Oreos are amazing! Great tasting and not too expensive. I would definitely buy oreos before other cookies on the shelf.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
Baseball may be America’s favorite pastime, but Oreos are America’s favorite cookie. Even better with a glass of milk.
Esha N.
Lexington, KY
Very delicious snack but I don’t buy it often because it is very unhealthy. Like the original more than double stuffed
LaSaTa's W.
sunnyside
There is this hype about oreos to be honest. Not an extra ordinary cookies but i love it. Specially dipping with milk 😊
Pauline L.
New York
I love classic Oreos! I don’t have them often but when I do I enjoy soo much and it’s kind of hard to stop eating them
Crystal P.
Benton, AR
Purchased at: Kroger
These do not last long in my house. The kids go thru them like nobody’s business. There’s a reason they are a classic.
Nielkys M.
Bronx, NY
No words to describe it. They taste great alone or with a glass of milk. Cant go wrong this the original. Alwaysa most