BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
shayna f.
Slatington, PA
Oreos are amazing! Great tasting and not too expensive. I would definitely buy oreos before other cookies on the shelf.
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
Love Oreos they are everyone’s favorite snack. Who doesn’t like Oreos?? Oreos are not expensive and they are delicious
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
My family always loves to see Oreos in the cabinet. I can barely walk away from them before the kids dig into the pack.
LaSaTa's W.
sunnyside
There is this hype about oreos to be honest. Not an extra ordinary cookies but i love it. Specially dipping with milk 😊
Betsy C.
Rolesville, NC
Favorite cookie has always been Oreo. You can make so many recipes from them too! Love making them as Oreo balls. Yum!
Tiffany F.
Rockford
My boyfriend and our son love these cookies. They are delicious and are cheap enough. I always have a pack in my house.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
Baseball may be America’s favorite pastime, but Oreos are America’s favorite cookie. Even better with a glass of milk.
Katie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Oreos so much! Love dipping them in milk as a special treat! Their holiday flavors are usually pretty good too!
Esha N.
Lexington, KY
Very delicious snack but I don’t buy it often because it is very unhealthy. Like the original more than double stuffed
Jolene S.
MILLHEIM, PA
Original Oreo girl all the way! Don't mess with the other kinds!! Original is where it's at!! With a tall glass of milk