BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Kayla N.
Pleasant Grove
Oreos are my addiction so of course I loved these! Best with milk and/or peanut butter!! Always a must have and would recommend
member-e0f2d
It’s been awhile since I’ve purchased these but I love Oreos! They are the perfect midnight snack and can find almost anywhere.
Helyn H.
oreos are pretty good. i wouldnt eat them allll the time though. they get stuck between your teeth and its just a nasty feeling
Janelle A.
Classic Oreos for the win! So delish! The cookie to creme ratio is perf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always paired with a glass of cold milk!
Shirleyann M.
Kissimmee , FL
The best combination of cookies and milk is the Oreo. The taste is so good and I also tried the fried Oreo and is amazing. !!!!
Beth W.
Avon Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Of course Oreos get a good review! Loved as a kid and still love as an adult. Perfect by themselves but even better with milk!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreos! They're my favorite cookie & always have been. The cream is delicious! I break them apart & eat the cream first.
kate R.
kansas city
Purchased at: Target
Nothing but love for this classic cookie. I love to eat them plain, crush them up in ice cream, and make pie crusts out of it.
Tes P.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love Oreos? My favorite soaked in milk!! These are also awesome to make peppermint balls with for Christmas treats.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay if you dont like these your put of this world!!! This should be everyone s fave!! I love eating these with peanut butter!!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.