BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
The perfect cookie! Add crumbles of Oreos on desert dishes, create fried Oreo balls, add them in a cheesecake or ice cream, or just dunk them in milk! Either way or any way, oreos are awesome!
Jenny S.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
The classic cookie to dunk in your milk. You know you dip it for a little until it’s soft and then you bite it or is that just me. Sometimes you twist it open and eat the cream first. So many ways to devour the cookie.
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Kroger
A good accidentally vegan snack. Definitely prefer the original over the double or even mega stuffed ones. We used to love the golden ones with chocolate filling but can never find them anymore. Pairs nicely with milk.
Sandra H.
A classic cookie that tastes great no matter how you eat it. Whether you dunk it in milk, twist off the top and lick off the crime, or eat it whole, one of my favorite cookie snack to eat
Julissa M.
Michigan
Having this with cookies and milk on a sunny day on the porch in the main thing they're awesome I love taking the cream out first eating that and then taking both cookies and dipping milk
Amber M.
Spartanburg
I love Oreos, alone with the rest of my household. They are a little on the expensive side, however, the taste make up for it! I get a pack every time I grocery shop. I highly recommend for families who love to snack!
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
Everybody in my family loves these. When I bring a package home, they all run to the package, all wanting some. It has a crunchy chocolate cookie, with creamy sweet white frosting like, filling. I only gave them a 3 because I think they are too sweet. As much as my family loves them, they are a treat, once in a while, because of the sugar. Great value.
Shelby P.
Best snack to have at hangouts and parties. I always go for these little cookies whenever I see them! It basically a cookies and cream packed into a little sandwich cookie and I love it.
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish Oreos came without the center. I know many people disagree but I hate the cream. I usually just take it off and enjoy the cookie. I love Oreos when they are fresh out of the package. They are good with coffee.
Joseph F.
Galena park, TX
I will never be too old to eat a whole sleeve of Oreos while hiding in the pantry from those who also love them. When I pass on to the next world they will have to pry the package of Oreos from my cold lifeless body.