BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Kimberly Y.
Brooklyn park, MN
Yummy cookie snack to enjoy on the go and everywhere and easily found at where they sell food/snack and great price and flavors
Jamesa R.
Seattle, WA
Favorite cookies ever. I’m not a big fan of cookies but I love Oreos they are so delicious l and meets expectations every time.
Sheena W.
Bellingham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE OREOS. I go parent trap style and dip them in peanut butter or sun butter. It’s amazing. Don’t forget the glass of milk!
Kat Z.
Dos palos
Good for a snack by itself or if I'm in bakekibg mood mix it in the middle of my cake or as a cake topper with the cake frost.
jennifer l.
Fort Drum, NY
Orioles are the best! They are so yummy especially when you dip them in milk! I would definitely buy these over and over again.
Alanna M.
Boston massachucet
They are very good rich flavor, you can eat wherever and however, good price a unique flavor and with an excellent presentation
Isabel B.
Houston
I can eat this babies all day long with a cup of milk lol and I bought it at Kroger’s and they felt so fresh when in the mouth
Emily M.
Essex Junction, VT
I could eat oreos all day long. They are my go to late night snack sometimes with a cup of milk. I buy this brand all the time
April T.
Campton
Love these! These are a holiday staple in our house! If I buy them though I have to refrain myself from eating them all myself
Kayla N.
Pleasant Grove
Oreos are my addiction so of course I loved these! Best with milk and/or peanut butter!! Always a must have and would recommend
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.