BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
You can never go wrong with oreos, I love anything oreos they're just so delicious and wit a perfect amount of sweetness.
Jen B.
S Williamsprt, PA
So good! They’re the perfect mate for milk! I only eat them when they’re dunked in milk! Lots of milk! I hate them plain!
Bianca E.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreos so much!!! They taste soooo good especially with a glass of milk and I love their chocolatey taste as well 😋
⠀⠀⠀Leah M.
Capitola, CA
Tbh these are a little too sweet for me but they are classic and also vegan which I love. Good for sharing w/ friends too
Mariah D.
I love these original oreos dipped in milk. I love these ones better then all the other flavors they have. There the best
alondra R.
Love these cookies. Great flavor and taste. Delicious with milk. Affordable. Repeated consumer. Recommend to anyone
Rayburn N.
Good past time cookie. Always goes great with milk. Can't ever go wrong getting Oreos for a sweet snack with your family.
Nettie M.
Adelanto
Oreos will always be the best classic cookie with a nice glass of milk. I love the creamy inside on the cookies the best
Aubrey M.
Stansbury Park
Who can say no to oreos? I sure can't! I have to hide mine from the family or they would all be gone in a blink of an eye
Jazzmin G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Oreos are my absolute favorite cookie! Paired with milk or solo, or even used for fun desserts. I am obsessed with them!