BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Deborah D.
Lakeland
U can’t go wrong with Oreos. Best cookies around. Dark chocolate and rich cream. Love all variety’s. Best are double stuffs
Kamryn P.
Wolfforth, TX
Nothing can beat a couple of Oreos and a glass of milk. The ORIGINAL Oreos not some of the crazy flavors they come out with
lisa j.
Always a go to cookie at our house. The kids love to dip them in their milk or just open them up and eat the middle first.
kle T.
I ate these so much for a nice snack when I was vegan. Oreos saved me so many times when there wasn’t anything else to eat.
Sarapaul P.
Minnesota
I love oreos so much I have not got around to trying all the other kinds of oreos because I'm just stuch on this yummy one.
Heather L.
Baden
Oreos are a classic. None of those knock offs could ever come close to that deep chocolate flavor and smooth cream center.
Julia H.
Franklin
An American classic! Oreo’s are great, they always remind me of my childhood. They taste amazing and are at a great price!
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love original oreos. I'm not a fan of any of the other flavors and varieties, but the original is amazing with some milk!
Jenna C.
Queens
I love This brand so muchso much because they constantly update their products and always coming out with new tasty treats
Duyen P.
Arlington
Oreos have gone up in probe but they’re still one of my favorite cookies to have a glass of ice cold milk after a long day.