BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Duyen P.
Arlington
Oreos have gone up in probe but they’re still one of my favorite cookies to have a glass of ice cold milk after a long day.
Esmeralda A.
San jose, CA
Super yummy snack. My kids and i love oreo cookies. Our favorite dessert. We liked to eat with milk or just by themselves.
Priscila Z.
Morrisville
Cookies are awesome! Dip in some milk, or find some fun recipes to make with them and enjoy them. I am a big fan of Oreos!
Daniela H.
usa
Sorry, but I don't like Oreos. Not original, not double stuf, not lemon, not red velvet, not peppermint, not vanilla, none.
Kodie S.
Heber City, UT
Amazing cookie! Oreos are my absolute favorite. Especially with a nice glass of milk. But Double stuffed is the way to go!
Natasha U.
Westchester
One of my favorite cookies for the longest time. They are perfect and nothing is like them. Dunking them in milk is amazing
Rose R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Oreo!!! Oreos!! Taste great!! I would make cookie cream balls, cheesecake, ice cream, and shakes it is delicious #cravings
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Really good cookies my kids love them with milk really delicious affordable not that expensive always meet my expectations
Rhonda N.
Jacksonville
Who can resist classic Oreos? Not me! They are one of my favorite cookies. Always a go to when I go down the cookie isle...
Melissa G.
Who doesn’t love Oreos. I’m a big fan of the cookie more than the cream. Love how the cookie doesn’t over power the cream.