BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Amanda F.
My favorite go to comfort snack. The chocolate is a perfect combination of sweetness and cocoa. Great for dunking in milk.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
The originals are always the best, I love them and will eat them everywhere I go I'll eat the whole box in like three days
Jerri M.
Hope
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorites, They are delicious I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product
vicky S.
i mean they’re oreos who doesn’t like them. they’re not my first pick if i had to choose between oreos and homemade cookies
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
Who doesn’t like Oreos? I like to dip them on the milk and let them get real soft. With a spoon I take it out and eat it 😌
Shay C.
Greenfield
Im not a fan of oreos in general , nothing wrong just too rich and chocolatey for my taste. My husband and kids lobe them !
Kristie W.
ada
Oreo classics is amazing and a perfect go too! This is one of the best cookies you can get that is still classic and great!
rosie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THIS COOKIES!!!! I ALWAYS ENJOY THEM WITH A CUP OF MILK!!!. Great snack any time of the day. oreos are my favorite. mm
Jaylah J.
United States
Is a probably my all-time favorite cookie just because they are classic and they have an amazing taste and amazing texture.
Dianna M.
Conway
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these amazing cookies with ice cold milk. Definitely meets my expectations every time. I’ve eaten Oreos my whole life.