BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Brandy H.
Mobile, AL
Oreo cookies are amazing and good with a ice cold glass of milk I can sit in front of the tv and eat an entire pack of Oreos
Whitehouse N.
Will always be an oreo fan. Tried off brand but taste is way different. Oreos are delish with or without milk. Can't go wrong
Alizé R.
They are vegan! Do I even have to go on? This cookie is heaven and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why life is pretty okay 👶
Jamie H.
Oreos are so tasty. They are perfect for people with allergies. I use them in my classroom as well as snack on them at home.
Cynthia p.
California
I have been eating Oreos since I was in kindergarten and did I ever tire of them? Nope! They are the best cookies out there.
Kathryn G.
Myerstown, PA
Very good. Recommend it to others. The taste is really good. Not bad with the pricing, affordable. One of the better brands.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Always a winner!! It goes the best with milk, Eating these on their own for a while becomes too much so milk is the way to go
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love Oreos? I generally prefer the Japanese flavors but the American ones are great when you want a small snack.
Alli R.
Delaware, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Oreos are bomb. Idk why I even have to review them. They’re a classic, and if you haven’t tried and loved them, I’m confused.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
#1 cookie, hands down! Good after lunch, good in the morning and good on the road too! Especially with some milk, I love it!!