BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Brooke W.
Florida
I mean do Oreos really need a review? Lol everyone loves Oreos but me i especially love them when they’re cold I love to put them in the fridge and eat them so much better!! Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Charlotte J.
Carthage
This cookie stays in our house almost all year round. We have to make a particular type of cake for our get together's and we have to buy at least 3 bags because it is one for the cake and one for me and one for the cake and two for me.  I love this cookie and do try to make sure that we keep it in the house, but I will go out at 2 a.m. to get a package.
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
You can never go wrong with classic Oreo Cookies. Are they healthy? NO. Are they delicious? DUH. Can I put the box down after I’ve started eating them? NO. Are they addicting? Absolutely. If you’re trying to be healthy, these are not the treats for you. It’s a nice cheat snack though.
marolyn c.
They are absolutely delicious !! They go great with milk !! Also which is great about them is that they’re affordable! And there’s a lot of Oreos that come in the package !! Only thing I don’t like about these is how much sugar there is in it, but hey what’s a cookie without any sugar !! And they go great for parties or barbecues! Or just everyday life ! I would definitely recommend this product !!
Evelyn P.
Malden, MA
They're Oreos and they're great?? Why am I reviewing oreos. They're chocolate cookies with cream filling and I'm super into cream filling so of course I love them. If you're not into cream filling these aren't for you and I'll have to respectfully disagree with your opinion but also humbly request that you do me the solid of giving me your extra cream filling.
Laurel G.
Tooele
Love Oreo’s , who doesn’t. My only complaint is they keep increasing the amount of packaging so they can decrease the number of cookies inside. When they’re on sale it’s a good price but wouldn’t pay full price for them.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
The perfect cookie! Add crumbles of Oreos on desert dishes, create fried Oreo balls, add them in a cheesecake or ice cream, or just dunk them in milk! Either way or any way, oreos are awesome!
Amber M.
Spartanburg
I love Oreos, alone with the rest of my household. They are a little on the expensive side, however, the taste make up for it! I get a pack every time I grocery shop. I highly recommend for families who love to snack!
Julissa M.
Michigan
Having this with cookies and milk on a sunny day on the porch in the main thing they're awesome I love taking the cream out first eating that and then taking both cookies and dipping milk
Sandra H.
A classic cookie that tastes great no matter how you eat it. Whether you dunk it in milk, twist off the top and lick off the crime, or eat it whole, one of my favorite cookie snack to eat