BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Jackie B.
It is something I still like to eat from my childhood. I enjoy eating it with a cup of milk. I scrap off some of the frosting
Armoni H.
Huntsville, AL
Who doesn't love oreos their so good i may indulge more then i should i love the cookie and the cream they just good cookies
maggie v.
Rio Grande City
I've I've been eating this cookies for years I love the Great Taste they have and the creamy feeling inside super recommended
Cynthia p.
California
I have been eating Oreos since I was in kindergarten and did I ever tire of them? Nope! They are the best cookies out there.
Helenm R.
Whittier
I love to eat chocolate and this one is my favorite.
It tastes really good and always feels like an paraise when you eat it.
ileana m.
San Antonio, TX
Great for the whole family, its great to eat as is, you can use it in many forms. Its crunchy,creamy,sweet,and a great snack
Karina T.
These cookies are good but rhey are a little over hyped. One or two cookies is enough. Not a big fan but they are not to bad.
Whitehouse N.
Will always be an oreo fan. Tried off brand but taste is way different. Oreos are delish with or without milk. Can't go wrong
Shii L.
El Paso, TX
Favorite Christmas snack with cookies we leave Oreos out for Santa because lol Santa is my husband and these are his favorite
Jamie H.
Oreos are so tasty. They are perfect for people with allergies. I use them in my classroom as well as snack on them at home.