BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
They should have these in a time release package to keep you from being able to eat them all in one sitting. Why are Oreos soooo good?!
Jasmyn M.
Stockton , CA
Oreos and milk taste delicious together! Oreos I'm not sure if it's healthy for you but don't deep fry them no matter how tasty it is.
Stephanie L.
New Providnce, NJ
These cookies are such a classic and I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love Oreos! It’s such a classic go to cookie that everyone loves.
member-2ba9f303b
These are on our weekly shopping trip. We ate them growing up and my kids want them in their lunches each day. Oreos are just a classic
arma a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
have you tried making oreo shake out of these cookies? you just need to add some vanilla ice cream and cookies and they're all done. ❤
AmyElise🤘 M.
This is America’s favorite cookie for a reason. The only thing about them is they don’t really taste THAT good, but they are addictive.
Jessie T.
Nipomo
Oreos are my favorite cookies in the world especially when u could really taste them omg so good !! These are delicious honestly
Summer B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Oreos they're literally one of the best cookie brands out there and the first thing you think of when someone says cookie brands
monique m.
San Antonio
Purchased at: H-E-B
My family and I enjoy them very much. Love to eat them with milk love the creamy flavor and the chocolate taste they are mad just right
Samantha J.
Alameda, CA
Can one really go wrong with classic Oreos? I think not. You gotta have these with a glass of milk. These take me back to being a kid!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.